About this location
The grand Yass Courthouse building replaced an earlier 1847 courthouse. Designed by architect James Barnet it was built at a cost of 15,000 pounds. Quite impressively, this courthouse is still in use today. Keep an eye out for this magnificent piece of architecture whilst taking part in the Yass Historical Walk and Drive. The historic walk is available at the Yass Valley Visitor Information Centre.
Corner Comur Street, 47 Rossi Street, Yass NSW 2582
- Free entry
- Welcomes people with access needs, contact venue/organiser for details