Important information you must read before registering your interest in NSW nomination
- You may only submit one ROI per submission window. Submitting more than one ROI during a submission window – including for a different occupation or preferred region – will automatically remove you from consideration.
- ROIs cannot be amended or withdrawn after they are submitted for any reason. When you submit your ROI during the submission window does not affect your likelihood of being invited to apply. Do not submit your ROI early within the submission window if your circumstances are likely to change before then end of January.
- Do not submit an ROI if you do not intend to apply for nomination. If you are invited to apply for nomination, or have an application declined, you will become ineligible to submit a new ROI for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Submitting an ROI under Stream 1 does not guarantee you will be invited to apply. Because of exceptionally high demand, many people eligible under Stream 1 will not be invited to apply. We strongly recommend all people submitting an ROI pursue all other migration pathways available to them and do not wait to be invited to apply.
- NSW will not prioritise your ROI for any reason. Do not contact our office seeking special consideration of your ROI.
Find information about NSW nomination streams on our Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) page.
Regional NSW occupation lists are available on our Skilled visa occupation lists page.
Read our Common questions about skilled visas page for answers to our most received questions about NSW nomination.