As a senior, what can I expect?
Seniors Festival includes hundreds of events across NSW including art classes, fitness and live music.
Most are free or low cost to attend.
There's also online events, so people at home, or in aged care can enjoy it 'live'.
The festival offers great opportunities and experiences.
- Get together with friends or go out and meet new people.
- Discover new products and services to help improve your quality of life.
- Learn new skills in fitness, technology and home organisation.
- Enjoy live music and comedy from popular performers.
Subscribe for updates on new events and performers.
NSW Seniors Festival used to be called Seniors Week.
For a taste of previous festivals Visit our showcase
Who is the festival for?
- People over 60
- People over 50 with a lifelong disability
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people over 50.
We encourage carers of seniors to join the festival.
Who runs the festival?
NSW Department of Communities & Justice (DCJ) coordinates the festival including Seniors Festival Expo, Premier's Gala Concerts and Comedy Show.
Local events are hosted by councils and community organisations.
DCJ supports and empowers seniors so they can lead safe, healthy, and connected lives. 1.9 million seniors have access to special discounts and deals through our Seniors Card program. We also work with families and communities to create vibrant, sustainable and inclusive communities. See DCJ website.
- Get involved or Contact us using the form below.
Contact us at Seniors Festival
Email the friendly Seniors Festival team at email@example.com
Contact us on Facebook
For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is:
Seniors Festival project team, Department of Communities and Justice
Locked Bag 5000
Parramatta NSW 2124