Smart and Skilled NSW Contracts and policies for training providers
Access essential document for Smart and Skilled NSW approved providers and for employers here.
These are documents referred to on our Smart and Skilled pages for Training Providers.
Contract and Operating Guidelines
The following links provide contract arrangements for approved Smart and Skilled training providers for the Activity Period 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023:
Links also provide contract documents for previous years.
Are you from TAFE NSW?
We advise TAFE NSW staff members to see Contract and Operating Guidelines above, and seek advice from their Director on variations. TAFE NSW is a government-owned statutory body governed by NSW legislation, and TAFE NSW contracts have clauses particular to that arrangement.
Policies and supporting documents
These are for training providers and employers on the administration of Smart and Skilled.
- Smart and Skilled Fee Administration Policy
- Smart and Skilled Policy for the Skilling for Recovery Initiative
- Smart and Skilled Consumer Protection Strategy
- Smart and Skilled Student Eligibility Policy
- NSW Recognition Framework
- Smart and Skilled Teaching and Leadership Policy
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships Program Fee Administration Policy
- School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships Student Eligibility Policy
- Smart and Skilled Third Party (Brokering Arrangement) Approval Policy
- Application for Approval of a Smart and Skilled Third Party Brokering Arrangement*
- Smart and Skilled Policy for the delivery of the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Smart and Skilled Policy for Market Management (Part B)
- Smart and Skilled regions, sub-regions and postcodes
*Note: to complete the Word forms, download and save to your local drive.
Previous years documents
If you require documents published in previous years relating to Contract arrangements, guidelines or policies for approved Smart and Skilled training:
- See the Contracts, Guidelines and Policy listings above
- When you click on a document title, it will take you to a page with all available versions of that document.