Workforce Development - NSW JobTrainer
Get workforce training solutions for large employers and investors in NSW.
What we do
The Workforce development team from Training Services NSW helps large employers and investors:
- Access to funding for supported training
- Attract and hire new talent
- Upskill and reskill existing staff
- Overcome workforce challenges and skills shortages
- Navigate the education and training system
- Connect with industry, training providers, recruiters, schools and government for workforce training.
- Funding for training to manage existing and emerging skills gaps or shortages
- Training solutions, particularly for emerging or fast-growing industries
- Talent attraction and hiring solutions
- Workforce re-deployment solutions
- Partnerships with universities to access graduate talent
- Partnerships with schools, training providers and industry to build talent
- Concierge and account management for workforce training and development
- Links to training providers and specialists in VET and higher education
- Solutions to build workforce diversity
- Support for emerging, state-wide industry skill needs into the future.
Get customised workforce solutions
We tailor, grow and fund training to meet your unique business and operational needs. This can include both accredited and non-accredited training.
Contact the Workforce Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.