Nepean Hospital parking information
Nepean Hospital car parks are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Parking fees apply to all hospital campus car parks. Concession rates are available.
There are dedicated mobility parking spaces available across the Nepean Hospital campus. Please correctly display the relevant NSW Government or other Australian government-issued mobility parking permit when using these car spaces.
There are also patient drop-off and pick-up zones on the campus.
There is lift and/or ramp access to all clinical service buildings.
There are six parking areas on the hospital campus. For direct pedestrian access to the hospital that is protected from weather, we recommend P1 multi-storey car park on Parker Street and Barber Avenue. Access from this car park to the hospital is by a covered walkway which takes you to Building D Level 2.
Car park locations
P1 - entry is via Gate 2 on Parker Street (The Northern Road) southbound. Some areas within this car park have 3 hour (3P) time restricted spaces from Monday to Friday
P2 - entry is via Gate 2 on Parker Street (The Northern Road) southbound
P4 – entry is via Gate 3 on Derby Street
P5 – entry is via Gate 5 on Somerset Street. Some areas within this car park have 3 hour (3P) time restricted spaces from Monday to Friday. This car park is convenient for the Emergency department for all day parking
P6 – entry is via Gate 8 on Somerset Street. This car park has 3 hour (3P) time restricted spaces from Monday to Friday only. This car park is convenient for the Emergency department for up to 3 hours
Building O Nepean Cancer and Wellness Centre car park - entry is via Gate 8 on Somerset Street. This car park is only for patients and carers attending the Nepean Cancer and Wellness Centre.
Please note the Emergency Department is now located in Building A.
If you need assistance you can call us on (02) 4734 2000 for advice on the most convenient car park.
If you are coming to the hospital for the first time we recommend watching our parking video.
Pick-up and drop-off zones
There is a 10-minute pick-up and drop-off time limit in these areas and no parking is allowed.
- Emergency Department – vehicle entry off Somerset Street Street via Gate 7
- Building C – vehicle entry off Parker Street (the Northern Road) southbound via Gate 2
- Building D – vehicle entry off via Parker Street (The Northern Road) southbound via Gate 2
- Building E – vehicle entry off Somerset Street via Gate 6
- Building F Mental Health Centre – vehicle entry off Derby Street via Gate 3
- Building G Mental Health Triage and Assessment Centre (TAC) – vehicle entry off Somerset Street via Gate 6
- Building J Oral Health – vehicle entry off Somerset Street via Gate 6
- Building O Nepean Cancer and Wellness Centre – vehicle entry off Somerset Street via Gate 8.
Discharge is a process that happens when you are ready to leave hospital after a treatment. The discharge lounge is available for patients who are waiting to be picked up by their carer or transport provider. There is a 10-minute pick-up and drop-off time limit in these areas and no parking is allowed.
- Building E entrance, Level 2 (ground floor)
Vehicle entry via Gate 6 Somerset Street
Pick-up or drop-off zone located at Building E entrance
- Building C entrance, Level 1 (ground floor)
Vehicle entry via Gate 2 Parker Street (southbound)
Pick-up or drop-off zone located at Building C entrance
Parking fees apply to all hospital car parks at the following rates and have been determined by the NSW Ministry of Health Hospital Car Park Fees Policy.
Parking fees are increased annually by the Ministry of Health based on the Consumer Price Index. Concession parking rates are available.
The car parks at Nepean Hospital are operated by Wilson Parking.
Please pay at one of the pay stations in the car parks before you return to your car to leave.
|Duration||Rate (incl. GST)|
|First 15 minutes||Free|
|15 mins to 1 hour||$6.80|
|1 hour to 2 hours||$10.10|
|2 hours to 3 hours||$13.50|
|3 hours to 4 hours||$15.80|
|4 hours to 5 hours||$18.10|
|Maximum daily fee||$20.20|
Concession rates are available for eligible patients and visitors when parked in one of the gated public car parks.
Patients and carers eligible to obtain concession rates when parked in public hospital
car parks include:
(a) holders of eligible government cards
(b) patients and their carers who attend the hospital or facility on an ongoing basis for treatment
To get the concession rate, please take your concession card, photo identification (ID) and parking ticket to one of these locations:
- Wilson Parking office located at P5 Somerset Street multi-storey car park, Monday to Sunday 6am to 10pm
- Patient enquiries counter located at the Building D entrance of Nepean Hospital, Monday to Sunday 7:30am to 8pm
- Outpatients reception located at Building C, Level 1, Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Aged Care Rehabilitation reception located at Building D, Level 1, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Nepean Cancer and Wellness Centre – cancer care patients and carers only.
All pay stations can do limited validations during the hours of 10pm and 6am.
Please remember to validate your concession parking before you go back to your car and exit car park.
|Duration||Rate (incl. GST)|
|0 to 3 hours||Free|
|Over 3 hours||$5.60|
|3 day ticket (allows multiple entries and exits in a 3 day period)||$11.30|
|7 day ticket (allows multiple entries and exits in a 7 day period)||$22.60|