Creating a mentally healthy workplace is good for your people and good for business. See other benefits.
The training will help you understand the legal, financial, ethical and reputational benefits of a psychologically safe business.
You will learn how to design safe workplaces and how to integrate mental health into all areas of your business, which will increase productivity and save you money.
This easy-to-do training is delivered by an expert psychologist from Black Dog Institute.
This training is free.
You’re eligible if you’re an owner or employer of:
- a NSW business with less than 200 employees
- a not-for-profit organisation of any size
What I will learn
The training only takes one hour and will give your business a competitive edge.
You will learn:
- your legal responsibilities as an employer
- strategies to support mental health at work and how to embed them into your business
- how to design healthier workplaces, procedures, job roles and responsibilities
How training is provided
- only takes one hour
- is delivered online via Zoom or face to face at your business (subject to COVID-19 restrictions) by a clinical psychologist
Questions about the training
If you have any questions before applying, use our contact us form. We’ll get back to you within two working days.
Do not use this form to apply for a program.
How to register
Signing up is easy.
Register and Black Dog Institute will be in contact.