Training for everyone
Our free 'Your Mental Health at Work' training is for anyone who wants to improve mental health in the workplace and isn't managing staff.
Many of us will be affected by mental ill-health at some stage in our life.
Research shows one in six workers are experiencing it right now and steps to prevent mental ill-health can make a difference.
The ‘Your Mental Health at Work’ training will help you manage your own mental health at work and show you how you can support others.
This easy-to-do training is delivered by a psychologist from Black Dog Institute, who is an expert in mental health at work.
This training is free
You’re eligible if you work for:
- a NSW business with less than 200 employees
- a not-for-profit organisation of any size.
What I will learn
This training only takes up to two hours, but the benefits could last a lifetime.
You will learn:
- how to spot the early warning signs of mental ill-health and what to do
- how to have conversations at work about mental health
- what your work health and safety responsibilities are
- steps you can take for your own self-care or to support others
- where to go for more support.
How training is provided
It’s your choice: interactive workshop or self-paced online learning.
- only takes two hours
- is delivered live, either online over Zoom, or face-to-face at work/ public space (subject to COVID-19 restrictions), by a clinical psychologist.
- is available for 10-24 people
- you choose a time and location that works for you.
- only takes 45 mins
- can be completed at any time.
Questions about the training
If you have any questions before applying, use our contact form. We’ll get back to you within two working days.
Do not use this form to apply for a program.
How to register
Signing up is easy.
Register and Black Dog Institute will be in contact.