Northern Rivers program resources, such as videos, meeting summaries and external media releases.
Community Leaders Forum
The NSW Reconstruction Authority holds a regular Community Leaders Forum with local MPs and Mayors to help guide future decisions about recovery and reconstruction and so discussions are informed by community needs and driven by local community leaders. Summaries of the meetings reflect the views of those community leaders and are not to be considered as Government policy unless otherwise specifically stated. These summaries are being shared to provide the local community with transparent information about the ongoing recovery program in the Northern Rivers.
Advisory Board meeting summaries
The Advisory Board was established on 2 July 2022 and held its first meeting on Friday 5 August 2022. Following the transition of the Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation to the NSW Reconstruction Authority, the board was dissolved on Wednesday 16 August 2023. For more information visit the NSW Reconstruction Authority.
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 9 (PDF 104.09KB) - 16 August 2023
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 7 (PDF 113.12KB) - 23 March 2023
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 6 (PDF 108.86KB) - 1 February 2023
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 5 (PDF 114.49KB) - 23 November 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 4 (PDF 60.72KB) - 27 October 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 3 (PDF 89.82KB) - 29 September 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 2 (PDF 60.47KB) - 1 September 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 1 (PDF 56.26KB) - 5 August 2022