The current program scope includes websites that are:
- informational (rather than transactional).
The OneCX program will deliver:
- a whole-of-government content strategy
- consolidation of technology platforms
- a relaunch of nsw.gov.au with a customer-centric information architecture (launched 15 April 2020)
- improvement to digital capability across the NSW Public Sector.
What’s out of scope?
The key areas that are out of scope for this program are:
- intranets and other internal-facing digital products
- mobile apps
- social media
- custom tools or functionality that agencies would continue to maintain (as part of this work, we may develop an API to allow customers to access data from nsw.gov.au)
- online transactions that would be on Service NSW
- websites that are exempt from the program.