- 125g packet of Ritz or Clix biscuits
- Hunter Belle Labelle cheese, oil drained
- Half a red capsicum, diced
- Fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- Toasted nuts to serve
- In a food processor smash up the packet of Ritz or Clix biscuits.
- Pop in a bowl and stir in a jar of Labelle, oil drained, with the red capsicum, a sprinkle of fresh chives and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Roll in pomegranate seeds and serve with roasted nuts.
Make the cheese ball ahead of time. Don't roll the ball in the pomegranate or nuts until you serve as pomegranate is best fresh.
For a different take on this recipe add some lemon zest to the cheese mix then roll the cheese ball in crushed almonds and pistachios and chopped parsley.
This recipe serves 4–6.