Having a baby

Whether you’re planning your pregnancy or are already pregnant, you’re likely to have a lot of questions about what to expect and what you need to do before your baby is born.

This is a guide for people in NSW who are having a baby. It can help you manage your finances, understand your medical care options, be aware of your responsibilities and find support services.

It provides information on:

Taking care of loved ones

Having a baby changes everything. This includes your will. Be sure to make or update one before life takes over.

Why making a will is so important