Parenting young children
If you have young children, you’re likely to have questions about what to expect and what you need to do at different stages of their development.
This is a guide for people in NSW who are parenting or caring for young children who have not yet started primary school.
It provides information on:
- keeping track of your child's health checks and vaccinations
- supporting your child’s development
- choosing and enrolling in early childhood education and care
- getting financial support to help with the cost of having a child
- planning your return to work if you’ve taken time off
- where to get practical and financial help if you have a child with disability or additional needs
- where to get parenting, emotional and other types of support