Parenting young children

If you have young children, you’re likely to have questions about what to expect and what you need to do at different stages of their development.

This is a guide for people in NSW who are parenting or caring for young children who have not yet started primary school. 

It provides information on:

Make sure your family is looked after

When you have a child, you may start thinking about how to protect them if anything should happen to you. Find out how to make or update your will.

Why making a will is so important