This is one of the Create NSW properties that are provided to support the arts and cultural sector in NSW.
Highlights and amenities
Roslyn Packer Theatre attracts around 150,000 visitors each year. Highlights include:
- Impressive 896-seat auditorium with outstanding technical capabilities
- Sprung-floor rehearsal studio
- Large modern 100 seat café and licensed restaurant
- Spacious function and convention rooms for hire
- Stylish, sweeping foyer spaces.
Location and history
Located beside the Sydney Harbour and highly artistic and dynamic Walsh Bay arts precinct.
Situated opposite Pier 6/7 on Hickson Road, the theatre stands on the site of two old Bond Stores. See History - Roslyn Packer Theatre
Availability and contacts
The site is sub-leased by Sydney Theatre Company
For details about possible space hire contact or visit Roslyn Packer Theatre