Learn how to manage psychosocial hazards
Register for a free information session that will break down the new SafeWork NSW Code of Practice and show you how to manage psychosocial hazards in your workplace.
Managing psychosocial hazards in your workplace is just as important as managing physical ones. Under Work, Health and Safety (WHS) laws, businesses have an obligation to prevent, manage and respond to factors that may cause harm to workers’ physical and mental wellbeing.
To help you better understand your business’ obligations, SafeWork NSW are running free monthly online information sessions. The sessions are designed for leaders, managers and owners of NSW businesses, across all industries.
The two-hour sessions will cover:
- Your obligations under Work, Health and Safety (WHS) law
- How to identify and manage the common psychosocial hazards
- Practical guidance on how to apply the code of practice
- How to support a worker’s return to work after injury
- Free tools and resources to assess workplace risks
Upcoming online sessions:
28 April at 10am – 12pm
26 May at 10am - 12pm
21 June at 10am - 12pm
Places are limited.
Need advice on a specific workplace mental health issue? Our free one-on-one coaching service can help. Find out more.
Join our mailing list
Be the first to hear new announcements, free training, recently published resources and more.