Step-by-step information service for complex life events
Knowing what you need to do when starting a family or preparing for retirement may be daunting. Working out what to do when someone dies may be difficult and time consuming.
With this in mind, the NSW Government has produced an online information service to help you access services during life’s many complex events.
Information, advice and support is available if you or your family are:
- having a baby, fostering a child or adopting a child
- starting primary school or high school
- getting your first job, starting a new career, losing a job or returning to work after having a child
- renting, buying or renovating property
- dealing with drought
- dealing with a serious injury or serious illness
- planning your retirement or what to do when you've retired
- planning for a death or making decisions after a death.
The NSW Government is committed to simplifying processes, improving access to support services and putting the customer at the centre of everything we do.