Deputy Premier, Minister for Regional NSW, Minister for Regional Transport and Roads
You can send the Deputy Premier, Minister for Regional NSW, Minister for Regional Transport and Roads, Paul Toole, a message by completing the form below.
The NSW Government is building a stronger regional NSW by providing the investment, infrastructure and services our regional communities need now and to ensure a bright future for our children.
Regional NSW’s website outlines the programs and projects underway in the regions, which you might find useful.
The NSW Government is investing in regional transport and road related projects across the state. Transport for NSW’s website has lots of information about these projects that may help with your enquiry.
Please note the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than waiting for a response from the Minister:
- Find out more about Regional NSW and how the NSW Government is investing in the regions
- View the NSW Government’s 20-Year Economic Vision for Regional NSW
- Locate the right Regional NSW agency that can help you (eg Primary Industries, Local Land Services etc).
Transport for NSW
- Submit a compliment or complaint about public transport
- Find out more about a transport project or a roads project near you
- Report excessive noise or other environmental issues about NSW TrainLink operations via 1300 656 999
- If you have a suggestion or concern about Road Safety, contact the Centre for Road Safety
- If you are concerned about road noise or wish to see if your property is eligible for noise mitigation, please refer to the noise abatement program on the Roads and Maritime Services website or call 131 782.
Information about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic
For the latest official information:
Call the 24-hour national coronavirus helpline on 1800 020 080 if you have a COVID-19 related medical enquiry.