Minister for Better Regulation and Innovation
To send a message to the Minister, please complete the form below.
Please note that the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than writing to the Minister.
- Find information or submit feedback on current reforms and public consultations
- To lodge a complaint or find out more information on protecting consumers, tradespeople and businesses contact NSW Fair Trading or call 13 32 20
- To lodge a complaint or find out more about work health and safety contact SafeWork NSW or call 13 10 50
- Find information on buildings affected by non-compliant cladding and other cladding issues
- Find information or contact the Building Commissioner
- Find information on the NSW Government’s retirement village reforms
- Find information or submit feedback on the Greyhound Welfare and Integrity Commission’s Draft Code of Practice.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our Correspondence Policy for more information.