The Premier's Department advertising compliance certificates
Advertising compliance certificates confirm that government advertising campaigns by the Premier's Department comply with government requirements.
In accordance with Section 8 of the Government Advertising Act 2011, campaigns with an advertising compliance certificate:
- comply with the Act, the Government Advertising Regulation 2018 and the NSW Government advertising guidelines (PDF 72.38KB)
- contain accurate information
- are necessary to achieve a public purpose and are supported by analysis and research
- are an efficient and cost-effective means of achieving the public purpose
- have completed peer review (if total budget exceeds $250,000)
- have completed a cost benefit analysis (if total budget exceeds $1 million).