Achievements of the nsw.gov.au program
- Australian Government Digital Awards finalist in the "Excellence in multi-agency partnership" category for COVID-19 on nsw.gov.au
- Premier's Award finalist in the the "Putting the Customer at the Centre" category for COVID-19 data, insights, communications and website Hub, to keep our community safe
- COVID-19 clinic finder launches to help customers find their nearest coronavirus testing centre in NSW.
- QR codes launch to keep customers COVID Safe by contactless check in
- nsw.gov.au hits 4.2 million users in July, an increase of over 1000% year on year.
- Live chat helps NSW citizens, supported by the Service NSW COVID-19 contact centre.
- COVID-19 heat maps show the postcodes affected by COVID-19
- COVID Safe Business Registration helps keep businesses and customers safe during COVID-19
- Customers can now provide feedback on website content through thumbs up (or down) feedback
- Have Your Say relaunches, centralising our public consultations
- Department of Customer Service website consolidates into nsw.gov.au
- NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages website consolidates into nsw.gov.au
- Automatic Translation helps culturally and linguistically diverse communities access critical information in their language
- COVID-19 section launches, a single online destination for government announcements and advice for NSW citizen and businesses
- Life journeys find a new home (and URL) on nsw.gov.au
- The new nsw.gov.au is live, with a customer-centric information architecture ready for website consolidation
- The website upgrades to Google Analytics 360, to prepare for more hits, reduced data processing latency and more custom metrics
- Public Beta launches for public user feedback
- Private Beta is available for user testing and stakeholder feedback
- Build begins on nsw.gov.au minimum viable product
- Alpha prototype is developed for nsw.gov.au